Collaborate with Account Executive to execute on defined sales objectives
- Research and submit to LCA credit all requests for lessee Pre-Qualification
- Follow up for additional credit requested items – as requested by AE
- Generate Document Requests to LCA Documentation team
- Follow up on document receipt by customer to insure timely completion
- Send Purchase Orders to equipment vendors and follow up for needed documentation as directed by AEs
- Manage Salesforce.com database; update Contacts/Status/Close Dates
- As directed by AEs, submit Vendor Profiles – add to Salesforce
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned/requested
Undergraduate degree – Preferred but not required
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- A working knowledge of documentation and credit processes is highly desired
- Proficient in MS Office, Salesforce.com (or other CRM platforms)
Skills and Characteristics
Highly motivated and results driven
- Excellent interpersonal skills and pleasant phone manner
- Coachable and able to adapt to organizational needs
- Thrives at challenging themselves to advance their career
This position will be located at our office in Ellisville, MO.
Lease Corporation of America can offer a comprehensive salary as well as a 401k plan and a full suite of benefits, including paid time-off, health, dental and vision insurance.
How to Apply
Change your Career and submit your resume for LCA's employment file, please e-mail your resume and cover letter (in MS Word or PDF format) to the Human Resources Department attention Kristin Saracevic or fax it to 248-743-3144.
Equal Opportunity Employer
LCA and LCA Bank Corporation provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, sex, age or disability in all personnel actions, including recruitment, evaluation, selection, compensation, training, promotion and termination.