About the Position
LCA is looking for full time Business Development Officers (BDOs). In this position, you will leverage your relationships with new, existing and former vendors and customers to originate and close small ticket equipment leases. You must be able to build and cultivate relationships with vendors’ sales management and representatives and have the ability to conduct persuasive vendor presentations.
- Actively prospects and develops new vendor relationships
- Consults with existing clients to further enhance and grow current programs
- Achieves daily and monthly sales quotas
- Gives every client the best client service in the industry
- 5+ years of previous equipment leasing sales experience
- A demonstrated strong ability to establish national accounts
- Proven history of signing program agreements with manufacturers, distributors and large vendor relationships
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- Strong understanding of rate structures and pricing
- Excellent and persuasive public speaker
- Proven track record of hitting and exceeding sales goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb outbound telephone sales skills
- Strong inner desire to succeed and is motivated by earning potential
- A firm understanding of the documentation and credit processes is highly desired
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel up to but not limited to 30%
Skills and Characteristics
- Highly motivated and results-driven
- Excellent communication, telephone and negotiating skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit with inner drive for success
- Competitive, coachable and able to adapt to industry changes
- Thrives at challenging themselves to advance their career
This position is based in our Troy, MI office.
Lease Corporation of America can offer a comprehensive salary, 401(k) plan and full suite of benefits, including paid time off, health, dental and vision insurance.
How to Apply
Email your resume and cover letter (Word document or PDF) to VP of Human Resources Kristin Saracevic or fax them to 248-743-3144.
Equal Opportunity Employer
LCA and LCA Bank Corporation provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, sex, age or disability in all personnel actions, including recruitment, evaluation, selection, compensation, training, promotion and termination.