About the Position
LCA is looking for full-time inside sales Account Executives (AE). The Account Executive role is to originate and close financial transactions with new, existing and former customers within assigned territories. The primary focus is to drive leasing sales to ensure the best results with existing and new business activity. AEs must be able to build and cultivate relationships with vendors’ sales management and representatives, as well as have the ability to conduct persuasive vendor presentations.
- Actively prospects and develops new vendor relationships
- Calls all new sales leads to generate sales
- Consults with existing clients to further enhance and grow current programs
- Manages vendor relationships
- Achieves daily and monthly sales quota
- Gives every client the best service in the industry
- Proven track record of hitting and exceeding sales goals
- 2+ years of inside sales experience
- Previous equipment, financial, insurance and/or investment products sales experience is helpful but not required
- Strong outbound telephone sales skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Strong understanding of the documentation and credit process is highly desired
- College degree or equivalent combination of training and experience
Skills & Characteristics
- Highly motivated and results-driven
- Excellent communication, telephone and negotiating skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit with inner drive for success
- Competitive, coachable and able to adapt to industry changes
- Thrives at challenging themselves in career advancement
This position can be performed remotely or from our office in Troy, MI.
Lease Corporation of America can offer a comprehensive salary, 401(k) plan and full suite of benefits, including paid time off, health, dental and vision insurance.
How to Apply
Email your resume and cover letter (Word document or PDF) to Director of Human Resources Kristin Saracevic or fax them to 248-743-3144.
Equal Opportunity Employer
LCA and LCA Bank Corporation provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, sex, age or disability in all personnel actions, including recruitment, evaluation, selection, compensation, training, promotion and termination.