In 1988, Lease Corporation of America (LCA) began establishing mutually beneficial business relationships based on trust. "Financing you can trust" epitomizes the LCA founding philosophy and has been a constant factor in our success for over 28 years.
LCA provides flexible, innovative leasing and finance programs to resellers, distributors and manufacturers across America, treating each and every one with the highest level of integrity and professionalism. We also educate all of our clients on the advantages of offering leasing and finance options to help increase sales and profitability.
Guided by helping clients realize their full business potential, LCA pursues our mission with compassion, excellence and, above all, trust. The people and businesses we service deserve nothing less than perfection.
Lease Corporation of America: Facts
- Small ticket lessor that focuses on providing competitive and creative lease programs for dealers, distributors and manufacturers of various commercial equipment
- Located in Troy, Michigan
- Been in business since 1988
- Since inception, LCA has booked and serviced over 88,000 leases, with an orignal equipment cost of over $1.2 billion
- LCA Bank Corporation (LCAB), a wholly-owned subsidiary of LCA
- Located in Park City, Utah
- Industrial Bank Charter approved in 2005
- Member FDIC
- Leases in all 50 states and Canada
- Experienced long-term management – over 100 years combined experience
- Over 5,000 various dealers of equipment have successfully funded a transaction with LCA