Restaurants and retail stores know the installation of a point of sale (POS) system is essential to make their businesses more efficient, accountable and to track their inventory. Lease Corporation of America understands how important a POS system is, which is why we've created programs suited for both hospitality and retail markets.
A large percentage of purchasers of POS equipment are brand new businesses. LCA has designed a competitive POS New Business Program for start-ups with flexible credit requirements. LCA also can assist POS vendors looking to close sales with established restaurant customers who want to expand their current facility, upgrade to newer POS equipment or add another location.
We offer many advantages to POS hardware and software vendors:
- Pre-funding up to 100% for qualified businesses and vendors
- Competitive rates with the ability to add commission points
- Innovative 12-month 0% Interest and 90-day Deferred Programs
- Experienced LCA Account Executives who understand the industry
- $1 Buy-out and FMV lease end options
LCA works with POS hardware and software manufacturers, as well as resellers to create custom leasing programs that are beneficial to their bottom line and affordable for their customers.
Lease Corporation of America: Financing you can trust SM
LCA provides our POS vendors with flexible, innovative equipment leasing and finance programs, treating each and every one with the highest level of integrity and professionalism. We also educate all of our vendors on the benefits of leasing and finance options, including:
- Competitive lease rates with LCA Bank Corporation
- Option to build in additional profit
- Syndication desk for marginal and start-up credits
- 2- to 4-hour credit turnaround time (up to $150,000 application only)
- LCA will prepare all lease documents
- eSignature lease documents
- Standard and specialized lease programs including LCA’s 12-Month 0% Interest or Zero Down, 90 Days Deferred
- Pre-funding available with vendor approval
We make it easy to begin the process. Simply fill out our secure, online Vendor Profile and submit it directly to our credit department.
Guided by helping our POS vendors realize their full business potential through equipment leasing, LCA pursues our mission with compassion, excellence and, above all, trust. The people and businesses we service deserve nothing less than perfection.
Submit a Vendor ProfileGet Started
Fill Out a Credit AppGet Started
Contact an Account ExecutiveContact Us