Engraving equipment is inherently made up of precision machinery. That's why Lease Corporation of America has dedicated Account Executives that meticulously tailor lease programs specifically for the engraving industry. We work with distributors, as well as manufacturers, to develop inventory leasing programs and custom distributor lease programs directed to the end user. By offering financing options through LCA you are enhancing your chances of closing more deals and moving more equipment quickly.
With LCA as your leasing vendor, you can offer affordable leasing solutions to your customers. We can provide leasing programs for an array of laser engraving equipment including:
- Laser Engraving Systems
- Air-assist & Industrial Cutters
- Rotary Engravers
- Industrial Cutters
- Marking Lasers
Lease Corporation of America: Financing you can trust SM
LCA provides our laser engraving vendors with flexible, innovative equipment leasing and finance programs, treating each and every one with the highest level of integrity and professionalism. We also educate all of our vendors on the benefits of leasing and finance options, including:
- Competitive lease rates with LCA Bank Corporation
- Option to build in additional profit
- Syndication desk for marginal and start-up credits
- 2- to 4-hour credit turnaround time and up to $150,000 application only
- LCA will prepare all lease documents
- eSignature lease documents
- Standard and specialized lease programs including LCA’s 12-Month 0% Interest or Zero Down, 90 Days Deferred
- Pre-funding available with vendor approval
We make it easy to begin the process. Simply fill out our secure, online Vendor Profile and submit it directly to our credit department.
Guided by helping our laser engraving vendors realize their full business potential through equipment leasing, LCA pursues our mission with compassion, excellence and, above all, trust. The people and businesses we service deserve nothing less than perfection.
Submit a Vendor ProfileGet Started
Fill Out a Credit AppGet Started
Contact an Account ExecutiveContact Us