United States construction spending reached $1.49 Trillion in 2020 and is expected to continue growing in 2021. As your customers’ needs for equipment grow to meet the rising demand, you can help your customers manage their capital expenditures for construction equipment by offering an equipment financing program through Lease Corporation of America.
Lease Corporation of America's flexible leasing programs can help your customers get the construction equipment they need now and pay for it over time with a manageable, monthly payment.
LCA can provide leasing solutions for a variety of new and used construction equipment that you sell and your customers need. With our leasing plans, we can create leasing programs for construction equipment such as:
- Heavy Equipment: Bulldozers, Front-end Loaders, Grader, Excavator, Backhoe, Trencher
- Skid Steer
- Concrete Mixer
- Compact Loader
- Please reach out to us if you would like to finance a piece of equipment not indicated
LCA will work with construction equipment manufacturers and resellers to design a leasing program beneficial to their bottom line and affordable to their customers' needs.
Lease Corporation of America: Financing you can trust SM
LCA provides our construction vendors with flexible, innovative equipment finance programs, treating each and every one with the highest level of integrity and professionalism. We also educate all of our vendors on the benefits of finance options, including:
- Competitive lease rates with LCA Bank Corporation
- Pre-funding available with vendor approval
- Credit turnaround time as quickly as 2 hours
- Syndication desk for marginal and start-up credits
- Up to $150,000 application only (no financial statements required)
- LCA will prepare all lease documents via electronic signature or PDF
We make it easy to begin the process. Simply fill out our secure, online Vendor Profile and submit it directly to our credit department.
Guided by helping our construction vendors realize their full business potential through equipment financing, LCA pursues our mission with compassion, excellence and, above all, trust. The people and businesses we serve are worthy of our very best.
Submit a Vendor ProfileGet Started
Fill Out a Credit AppGet Started
Contact an Account ExecutiveContact Us