It is vital for businesses that sell audiovisual and broadcasting equipment to be competitive. Offering a leasing/financing option to your customers will help you close more deals! By offering this option, you enable your customers to own the latest equipment now and pay for it over a period of time.
Help your customers orchestrate spectacular displays and sound systems by providing them with a solution that fits into their budget.
Lease Corporation of America offers leasing options for your customers on a variety of audiovisual and broadcasting equipment that includes:
- Broadcast & Studio Video Production Equipment
- LCD/3D Digital Projectors/Displays
- Theater/Stage Lighting & Trussing
- Audio Mixing Consoles & AV Processors
- Pro Audio Amplifiers, Speakers & Mixers
- Background Music Systems
- Video Control Systems
- LCD & LED Digital Signage
- Complete Church A/V System Integration
- CD/DVD Recording & Duplication
- Video Conferencing & On Demand Systems
- Video Streaming/Switchers
- SMART Classroom Interactive Displays/Whiteboards
- High Definition Video Cameras
Lease Corporation of America: Financing you can trust SM
LCA provides our a/v & broadcasting vendors with flexible, innovative equipment finance programs, treating each and every one with the highest level of integrity and professionalism. We also educate all of our vendors on the benefits of finance options, including:
- Competitive lease rates with LCA Bank Corporation
- Pre-funding available with vendor approval
- Credit turnaround time as quickly as 2 hours
- Syndication desk for marginal and start-up credits
- Up to $150,000 application only (no financial statements required)
- LCA will prepare all lease documents via electronic signature or PDF
We make it easy to begin the process. Simply fill out our secure, online Vendor Profile and submit it directly to our credit department.
Guided by helping our a/v & broadcasting vendors realize their full business potential through equipment financing, LCA pursues our mission with compassion, excellence and, above all, trust. The people and businesses we serve are worthy of our very best.
Submit a Vendor ProfileGet Started
Fill Out a Credit AppGet Started
Contact an Account ExecutiveContact Us