The Executive Assistant/Office Manager will provide high-level administrative support to the Executive Director and other senior staff.
- Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the Executive Director and/or other assigned leadership staff
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, legal documents, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents for senior staff
- Arranges travel and accommodations for executives
- Schedules and attends meetings on behalf of executives, taking notes and recording minutes
- Set-up and clean up off boardrooms for meetings and orders meals and/or schedules breakfast, lunch & dinner meetings when required
- Receives incoming communication or memos on behalf of senior staff, reviews contents, determines importance, and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff
- Performs office tasks including maintaining records, ordering supplies, ensures office, supply closets & kitchen is kept organized & clean and performing basic bookkeeping
- Performs additional duties as assigned by executives
- Picking up mail from post office and office building mail boxes, opening/sorting/scanning mail, pulling titles and sending overnight
- UPS/FedEx: Handle UPS & FedEx requests including opening & distributing UPS & FedEx packages that are delivered to the office
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
- Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and recordkeeping systems
- Able to type minimum of 50 words per minute
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times
LCA Group is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and maintaining a workplace for employees and applicants for employment that is free from discrimination based upon age, race, religion, color, disability, marital status, gender, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, veteran or military status, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Lease Corporation of America can offer a comprehensive salary, along with a 401(k) plan and a full suite of benefits, including paid time off, health, dental and vision insurance.
- Comprehensive salary
- 401(k) plan
- Paid time off
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance.