LCA is looking for full-time Business Development Officers (BDOs). In this position, you will leverage your relationships with new, existing, and former vendors and customers to originate and close small-ticket equipment leases. You must be able to build and cultivate relationships with vendors’ sales management and representatives and have the ability to conduct persuasive vendor presentations. This position is based in our Troy, MI office.
- Actively prospects and develops new vendor relationships
- Consults with existing clients to further enhance and grow current programs
- Achieves daily and monthly sales quota
- Gives every client the best service in the industry
- Highly motivated and results-driven
- Excellent communication, telephone and negotiating skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit with inner drive for success
- Competitive, coachable and able to adapt to industry changes
- Thrives at challenging themselves in career advancement
- 5+ years of previous equipment leasing sales experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
LCA Group is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and maintaining a workplace for employees and applicants for employment that is free from discrimination based upon age, race, religion, color, disability, marital status, gender, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, veteran or military status, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Lease Corporation of America can offer a comprehensive salary, along with a 401(k) plan and a full suite of benefits, including paid time off, health, dental and vision insurance.
- Comprehensive salary
- 401(k) plan
- Paid time off
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance.